Aston Carter Project Coordinator in Quincy, Massachusetts
Hiring a Project Coordinator with a top Telecommunications company in Quincy, MA!
Mon-Fri First Shift
• Bachelor's Degree or Higher
• Understanding of internal systems (Rocklog, Cornerstone , OM) preferred not required
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Excel Experience
• Maintain a high level of service and customer care to yield positive outcomes and desired customer results
• Maintain customer accounts, monitoring and responding to calls and emails
• Work within company order portals to create service tickets and monitor status
• Work closely with the billing team to ensure that all customer accounts are established efficiently and accurately; communicate accurate billing information to necessary parties
• Identify and offer solutions to problems or areas of potential improvement
• Track and upload deliverables
• Process all order requests and input order information
• Work with project managers to complete all assignments, projects, and tasks
• Create project schedules and see through to completion
• Partner with Project Manager to keep projects on schedule
• Responsible for all account management once projects have been completed
• Supply routine status reports monthly, quarterly, and yearly
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs