Eversource Energy Business Integration Analyst in Southborough, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! Role and Scope of Position:
This position will assist in the creation of Business Integration solutions to support the respective business. The selected individual will be responsible for meeting with internal customers to gain a better understanding of their business needs, define report requirements, design meaningful reports to help drive action, and provide user support by creating guides and performing end user training.
- Meets with internal customers to gain a better understanding of their business needs and collaboratively identifies best practice solutions and defines report requirements.
- Gains a clear understanding of the data and end user workflow to validate results and reconcile discrepancies when necessary.
- Utilizes a variety of tools and methodologies to create useful reports with actionable information.
- Designs, implements and helps maintain reports, dashboards, and other business intelligence tools.
- Monitors the performance of reports and makes recommendations to optimize or improve the design.
- Monitors data integrity. Assists in resolving data discrepancies between data warehouse and other sources.
- Creates and maintains documentation including requirements, design, and end user manuals.
- Performing spatial analyses and creating information products from the GIS and related software and subsystems.
- Designing, developing, testing, and documenting, applications, programs and systems functionality.
- Providing support for GIS data conversion, systems integration and system’s and application’s development and implementation.
- Consulting Gis users to identify new data/software requirements.
- Assisting in training in various aspects of the GIS software and database creation and use.
Must have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow.
- Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Experience in ESRI or Smallworld
Experience with software testing
Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Adept at producing detailed and accurate written documentation.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to gain high-level understanding of the organization’s business systems and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience
Five (5) or more years of experience in the GIS and CAD fields
Excellent computer skills and proficiency working in various GIS/CAD/Database software applications such as Smallworld, ESRI, AutoCad/Microstation, FME and MS Access.
- Knowledge of utility Gas distribution systems
3. Working Conditions:
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment which includes sitting, standing and general movement throughout the office area.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs