MGM Resorts International Line Cook - MGM Springfield in Springfield, Massachusetts
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
As a Cook, you will be responsible for skillfully applying culinary techniques. You will also set the stage for guest experience with your welcoming smile and service. By understanding their unique stories and needs, you will own their experience to create WOW memories they will carry with them far and beyond their stay with us.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain solid knowledge of food products and skillfully apply culinary techniques
• Identify and safely use kitchen equipment
• Restock kitchen supplies and food items required for service
• Properly label and date products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation
• Maintain solid menu knowledge and attention to detail with plate presentation
• Assist kitchen leadership and staff in execution of service
• Maintain solid knowledge, understanding and preparation of base sauces, stocks and soups
• Work as a team, assist all guests needs and inquiries
• Perform other job‐related duties as requested
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
MGM Resorts International believes in providing opportunity for every employee to grow, develop and succeed in a work environment where you can be your best. We encourage you to explore our job opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at 1-844-247-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MGM Resorts International
- MGM Resorts International Jobs