Victory Packaging Maintenance Tech in Springfield, Massachusetts
Industrial Mechanic, Off Shift
Springfield, MA – Corrugated Packaging Division
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Come work as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at a growing company with very competitive pay and benefits, with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders in the Corrugated Packaging industry
• An attractive rate of pay reflecting skills, competencies and potential. The range for this position is $17 to $24.00 an hour with shift differential, license premiums and an attractive benefits package
• Provide resolution to mechanical and electrical problems of machinery. Complete scheduled preventative maintenance to keep our plant running at peak performance.
• Help ensure that all company standards and customer commitments (safety, quality, production, cost, on-time delivery) are met
• You will work in a collaborative work environment where safety is our priority
How You Will Impact WestRock:
• Focus on maintaining equipment in working order through preventive maintenance and troubleshooting mechanical failures in a fast-paced environment
• Enforce plant safety regulations and encourage employees to become safety conscious
• Be part of a world-class maintenance team
What You Need to Succeed:
• Basic working knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and electricity
• Industrial Experience a plus
• Available to work 2nd or 3rd shift and weekends
• Strong focus on Safety and Quality
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree or technical certification is a plus
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
How to Apply:
You must apply at www.westrock.com. We cannot consider applications made through Indeed.
- www.westrock.com and select “ Careers ” then "Apply Now".
- Select “ Search Jobs ”
- Enter Springfield, MA
- Select “ Maintenance Tech – Springfield ”
- Enter all information and attach your resume
- You must select “ Apply ” in order to complete the application
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- Victory Packaging Jobs