Robert Half International Business Intelligence Analyst in SUDBURY, Massachusetts
Description Robert Half is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst (Salesforce) for a direct-hire, fulltime opportunity with a client in the machine manufacturing space.
You will be responsible for gathering requirements for reporting on key business metrics and developing executive reports and self-service dashboards to used and presented by Sales, Operations, Product Managers and Executive staff.
In general, you will be an organized and collaborative team member with good communication, analytical and technical aptitude with the ability to deliver solutions for the business. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships, leveraging your thorough understanding of Salesforce.com platform and industry standard business intelligence tools for our company. You are capable of understanding data analytics and reporting on key operational metrics, including best practices to apply a disciplined and detail-oriented approach to execution.
• Design, build and maintain key business dashboards in Salesforce.com.
• Support ad hoc dashboard and data requests to provide insights to various teams.
• Analyze large volumes of data using various tools like Salesforce and BI tools.
• Provide recommendations for reporting improvements and build proof of concept processes utilizing best practices for SFDC and data management.
• Document processes, use cases, best practices and requirements in a way that can be understood by technical and business stakeholders.
• Develop and provide training on new and existing dashboards to various business units.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification, current
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification, preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in a data analyst and business intelligence role. Developing reports and dashboards on the Salesforce platform
• 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence Analytics
• 2+ years of experience with visualization tools like Birst, Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire or similar tools
• 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best practices for SalesCloud Salesforce CRM and third party applications.
• Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.com and other BI tools.
• Preferred experience integrating data from Cloud Suite Industrial ERP and ServiceNow.
• Experience recommending the best performance, scalability, and maintainability of data analytics solutions for Salesforce.com.
• Knowledge of data warehouse tool kits, ETL, reporting systems (i.e., Business Objects)
• Passion for data, reporting and visualization
• Works autonomously without constant supervision (self starter, strong initiative, fast learner)
• Creative solution/problem solving and strong analytical skills
• Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
• Ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities
• Strong work ethic
• Attention to detail, thoroughness
• Cooperative/Good team-working skills
• Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player, comfortable working with cross functional stakeholders
• Communicates in a clear, concise and timely manner and operates effectively as a team player
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• High level of confidence and comfort in working Requirements Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce.com, Salesforce Configuration, Business Intelligence (BI), Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT), Business Intelligence Technologies, Power Business Intelligence, Tableau, Data Analytics
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs