Actalent PCBA Process Technician- Urgent Need in Taunton, Massachusetts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with design and executing test runs and disseminates results in order to facilitate engineering designs.
• Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of procedures.
• Assists engineers in the planning and testing of components, equipment, and machinery.
• Helps prepare proposals and cost estimates. Responsible for reviewing manufacturing processes and equipment for production readiness.
• Plans and designs methods to improve efficiency in production.
• Assures compliance with approved methods and quality standards.
• Assists in prototype development by debugging, modifications, assembly, testing and inspecting.
• Detects failures and makes recommendations to engineers to make parts producible.
• Reviews customer drawings and evaluates feasibility, and dismantles, repairs, or sends off defective equipment. Perform, aide, or give direction on periodic preventive maintenance or general repair on equipment or machinery. Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data and create or update documentation.
SMT, pcb, surface mount, Printed Circuit Board, Assembly, princted circuit board assembly, Autocad, testing, process improvement, component testing, debugging
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Completion of a two-year Associates or Technical Degree from a college or university,
• Minimum of one to five years related experience or training; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs