ServiceNow, Inc. Advisory Digital Solution Consultant in Waltham, Massachusetts
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow. The Advisory Digital Solution Consultant is an individual contributor role that is both a player/coach which will work with the Digital Sales team in supporting sales goals and helping coach/mentor early in career Digital Solution Consultants.
*What you get to do in this role: *
This role will work closely with the Digital Solution Consultant Leadership team to deliver on their key priorities for the organization. In addition, they will also support Digital Sales Reps in their assigned territory in achieving their quarterly revenue goals.
· Support Digital Sales teams in the qualification of customer need through discovery
· Participate across the sales lifecycle on acquiring new customers and growing existing customers
· Help assist the Digital Sales team in their largest and most strategic sales opportunities
· Demonstrate the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers
· Provide mentoring and coaching too early in career Digital Solution Consultants including feedback on customers calls
· Work with Digital Solution Consultant leadership team on executing top priorities
· Assist with onboarding new Digital Solution Consultants joining from SC Academy
· Stay current on product developments/releases
· Support and take lead on Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
· Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the company and its competitors
· Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, and security
To be successful in this role you have:
· 3+ years of Pre-Sales Solution Consulting or sales engineering experience
· Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
· Ability to help coach and develop early-in-career individual contributors
· Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organization with minimal supervision
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
· Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issue
· ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification highly desired but not required
· Eagerness and willingness to learn
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/content/dam/servicenow-assets/public/en-us/doc-type/other-document/careers/new-world-of-work-personas.pdf) to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs