Collabera Data Analyst in Waltham, Massachusetts
• Responsible for the support of incentive compensation within the scope of the North American LPD field sales teams.
• Support all the Sales Team and Sales Operations team with the Month End Reporting and Incentive Compensation process. This includes but is not limited to the Month End Reporting suite for North America, metric reporting (Work Days, Pipeline, Win/Loss, Large Deals, etc), Price Performance, Month End Reports for the Sales teams as well as preparing compensation data for review and approval by the Sales operations Lead for Incentive Compensation.
• Support Manager, Sales Operations in AOP Setting for North American Sales Organization including commissions and forecasting.
• Responsible for data quality and maintenance, by reviewing and updating key assignments in the Sales Data Warehouse.
• Responsible for special projects that support the strategic initiatives of the North American SalesOrganization, for example, the creation of a bundling tool, or support processes/tools that support integration of previously disparate sales teams/organization.
• Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by the members of Sales Operations and Commercial teams.
• Provide input and insight into commercial discussion as a full-standing member of Commercial and Sales Operations teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business/finance field preferred
• 3+ years financial or sales analysis/operations experience
• Technical experience in the following areas is required:
• EXPERT LEVEL MS Excel and Access skills required
• MS SQL Server and/or MySQL skills required
• Exposure to Cognos or similar BI platform required
• Exposure to CRM required