Molina Healthcare Mobile Unit Community Connector Driver - RV Experience - Massachusetts Only in Waltham, Massachusetts
Performs a variety of routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans. Connect the member to community services and resources.
• Drives mobile unit to destination.
• Inspects mobile unit for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating mobile unit condition to supervisor.
• Must be able to back mobile unit in and out of areas.
• Maneuvers mobile unit in and around tight corners, through manufacturing areas and around high pedestrian traffic.
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
• Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
• Assess client eligibility for MyHealth – Mobile (MHM) medical and services and explain how to access these services
• Register member in MHM EMR (Epic) and schedule services when required. Run identified reports and transmit discharge summaries to identified providers.
• Assist members in completing enrollment paperwork for MHM and coordinating with MHW's Enrollment team assigned to the MHM as well as program nurses, social workers, and physicians.
• Evaluate and resolve problems related to clients' ability to access services on the mobile medical unit operated by the MHM
• Educate other agencies about MHM services and access criteria
• Establish and maintain relationships with community and social resources
• Provide technical assistance, guidance and direction to assigned staff.
Others Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to drive a 39' Class A Winnebago
• Drive MHM from storage unit to scheduled community events/locations
• Provide minor vehicle maintenance, i.e. maintain fluid levels, keep unit clean inside and out
• Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving
• Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment
• Ability to safely drive various vehicles
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather conditions
• Ability to lift 40 lbs
• Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization.
Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
One (1) year relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job
Required License, Certification, Association
Valid Washington state drivers license
Associates Degree in Healthcare field or Medical Assistant Certification
2 years experience in Healthcare field
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs