Epic Health Services Occupational Therapist (OT) in Waltham, Massachusetts
In Massachusetts, Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare company, provides Certified Adult Home Health therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for adults with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays.
Epic Health Services is hiring * * compassionate Occupational Therapists** to provide coordinated care to adult patients in a home setting. The Registered professional will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. The Occupational Therapist will also evaluate occupational roles and occupational performance of patients with physical, psycho-social, and/or cognitive impairments. The Registered professional provides intervention to deficits and elicits responses as well as collaborates with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Pediatric Therapy is the place for you!
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Licensure: Current state license as an Occupational Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: One year experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services exists to provide adults with highest quality therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where patients obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Aveanna Healthcare
Job Code: 52651
General Area: Braintree, MA