Fresenius Medical Care North America Paid Digital Marketing Program Manager in Waltham, Massachusetts
Job ID 20000N0G
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a key member of the Digital Marketing Strategy team, the Digital Marketing Program Manager drives the development of marketing programs to increase awareness and demand gen across the organization. Main responsibilities include content strategy recommendations to drive SEO performance, lead gen tactics, lead nurture campaigns and landing page optimizations. Strong working relationships across brand, PR and marketing teams will ensure success of the programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develops digital marketing programs that generates awareness and demand across a mix of digital channels (paid & owned)
Responsible for campaign management from development to execution including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on program performance
Assembles and drives cross-functional teams, identifies resources needed, and develops detailed program plans and schedules to ensure alignment and on-time completion of program
Assists in website optimization and content strategy development
Grows and manages marketing automation, nurturing the customer along the funnel through email automation, targeted email marketing and lead management
Develops basic testing strategies, analyzes results and communicates learning
Ensures digital marketing programs are on budget and on track to meet goals and objectives
Ensures all work complies with company brand guidelines
Manages additional digital related initiatives as needed
Mentors other staff as applicable.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Digital Marketing Department
• Is the primary contact and paid digital media counsel to multiple marketing teams, immersing in their business, and fostering strong relationships.
• Has experience leading digital media campaigns and working with agencies to execute, review analytics and drive performance.
• Has a track record of successful strategy development and campaign management across various objectives (awareness, education/engagement, and acquisition) and across multiple digital media platforms (social, search, display and native).
• Monitors performance and optimizes campaigns in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
• Supports integration of digital media campaign integration with the broader digital and marketing strategies, including retargeting and email lead nurture.
• Helps to develop sets of best practices to be leveraged across brands as appropriate
• Develops basic testing strategies, analyzes results and communicates learning
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires approximately 5% to 10% travel.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS :
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
4 – 6 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Organized, energetic and detail-oriented
Experience managing digital programs and campaigns
Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to work cross-functionally across a geographically diverse organization
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Jobs