Charles River Laboratories Treasury Analyst 1 in Waltham, Massachusetts
Treasury Analyst 1
Req ID #: 199531
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Hartford, CT, US, 06106 Lebanon, CT, US, 06249 Lowell, MA, US, 01854 Waltham, MA, US, 02451-1420 Waltham, MA, US, 02451 Waltham, MA, US, 02451 Watertown, MA, US, 02474 Worcester, MA, US, 01608
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
• Prepare the daily cash position, execute investments in money market funds, initiate wire transfers, monitor activity and reconcile prior day bank account activity.
• Communicate with senior department staff on cash needs and coordinate timing of investments.
• Open and maintain designated bank accounts, and update signatories as needed.
• Maintain database of worldwide banking relationships, account numbers and signatories.
• Prepare FinCEN 114 reports for all US persons that have signature authority on foreign bank accounts (IRS requirement).
• Prepare reports for annual verification of bank accounts with controllers and reconcile to treasury database bank account records.
• Coordinate and monitor annual bank account confirmations for external auditors.
• Provide banks annually with fiscal month-end dates and ensure accuracy of cut-off statements.
• Assist with new company integration, including signatory updates on bank accounts, opening new bank accounts, and updating applicable schedules.
• Review monthly bank account analysis statements, prepare a summary report and provide recommendations to reduce banking costs where appropriate.
• Monitor credit ratings of relationship banks, update monthly management report and alert management of any adverse changes.
• Gather & distribute lease rates to controllers.
• Execute monthly intercompany netting payments and reconcile activity in the netting bank accounts.
• Maintain cash management banking relationships.
• Issue and maintain letters of credit.
• Ensure operational compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls, Credit Agreement covenants and corporate policies.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in finance, accounting or related discipline.
• Experience: Zero to four years of related experience. Treasury Experience preferred
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Certification/Licensure: CTP preferred.
• Other: Strong analytical, communication and organization skills required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs