Maxim Healthcare Services RN Position Available in Ware, Massachusetts
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking RNs to work one on one in a homecare setting in Ware, MA. We offer full time, part time, and per diem work. Day, evening, and/or overnight, as well as weekend, shifts available. We are looking for qualified, compassionate, and knowledgeable nurses to join us in caring, serving, and enriching lives.
No previous experience is required, but is always welcomed. We put our new nurses through our award winning training program, in order to give them the confidence and the know how to safely and effectively provide care to high acuity patients. Paid trainings such as pediatrics, trach care, ventilator basics, and more!
Each nurse must have current license within the state of MA.
· Flexible Scheduling
· Weekly paychecks through direct deposit
· In house skill advancement via Nurse Educator and Skills Lab
· Health and wellness benefits: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance offered
· Caregiver Referral program.
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
· Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
· Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
· Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
· Other duties assigned.
· Current registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) license for MA
· Current PPD or chest x-ray.
· Current hands on CPR (BLS)
· No experience required!
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. *CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maxim Healthcare Services
- Maxim Healthcare Services Jobs