Bear Mountain Health Care Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON/ADNS) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
Bear Mountain Healthcare is actively seeking a motivated, creative and experienced Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) nurse. Bear Mountain Healthcare has an extensive benefits package, wage scale based on experience and flexible hours to assist our team with work/life balance.
About our facility:
Bear Mountain at West Springfield offers short-term rehab, long-term care, memory care and respite care needs of patients and their families—always with attention, understanding, compassion and respect. Staffed with experienced professionals committed to excellence, this 148-bed facility provides a welcoming environment for Bear Mountain's patient-centered approach to care, promoting healing, recovery and comfort.
Bear Mountain Healthcare provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our employees. Current benefits include:
• Competitive salary and bonus eligibility
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Referral Bonus Program
• Commitment to provide quality training to our staff, ongoing education with CEUs
• EAP Program, Employee recognition program & Employee discount program with LifeMart
• Assist the Director of Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the day to day functions of the nursing service department, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
• Involved in hiring and training of staff. This includes the nursing staff as well as nurse's aides and certified nursing assistants.
• Responsible for maintaining a budget, as well as supplies and inventory.
• Assist the Director of Nursing in identifying, evaluating, and classifying routine, and job-related functions to ensure that tasks in which there is potential exposure to blood/body fluids are properly identified and recorded.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
Please understand that this Job Description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of every task that you may perform, but a description of the minimal qualifications, essential functions, physical demands and abilities this job requires, with or without accommodation. For serious and qualified applicants, you are invited to apply to see the endless opportunities that await you.
• Possess a current, unencumbered State RN License
• CPR Certified
• Must have, at a minimum, two (2) years of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility.
• Must have, at a minimum, six (6) months experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
Remote interview process available
Personal protective equipment provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place