CLEAResult Operations Assistant in Westborough, Massachusetts
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description Summary
CLEAResult is seeking an Operations Assistant to perform a range of tasks, including creating and managing systems for tracking projects and associated deliverables, collecting data and reporting results, and executing processes to assist in the maintenance of our high functioning program teams. The Grocery Operations team ensures smooth operations of program processes to deliver projects and programs, both internally and to customers and clients. The Operations Assistant is an integral part of the team supporting multiple high functioning programs to ensure accurate and timely incentive application processing and to improve processes.
• Perform verification tasks to ensure incentives offered are in compliance with program guidelines
• Ensure incentive processing and claimed energy savings is reasonable, properly calculated, paid, and reported
• Support team members in project tracking, analysis, metrics and reporting for one or more programs
• Ensure data integrity and quality control
• Work in a team environment while supporting and interacting with CLEAResult cross-functional teams
• Provide process support including systems data entry and gathering data from stakeholders
• Work closely with supervisor and Operations team to update policies and procedures related to incentive processing and program requirements
• Work with Field Tech and Field manager to support the weekly field schedule process for the field team
Additional Job Description
• High energy level and a positive attitude
• Ability to understand and appropriately apply technical information
• Excellent attention to detail with ability to think critically
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose and correct data discrepancies
• Ability to identify process improvements and communicate plans for improvements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Flexibility to work with a variety of team members and dynamic project demands
• Commitment to high-quality customer service and the ability to address customer issues/concerns
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.