Dunkin' Multi-Unit Manager in Westford, Massachusetts
A Multi-Unit Manager generally provides leadership, coaching, and direction to approximately 5-8 restaurants. A Multi-Unit Manager supports Restaurant Manager(s) to ensure excellent restaurant operations, helps to maximize sales and profits of each restaurant, and ensures they are delivering excellent guest service and meeting and executing all applicable Brand standards.
• Able to perform all duties of restaurant team members and restaurant managers
• Ensure all restaurants in their portfolio are meeting Brand operational standards and food safety standards
• Analyze restaurant sales and drive improvement in restaurant operations, execution, sales, and profitability
• Understand local marketing area and competitor trends
• Establish sales and service goals with the director of operations and restaurant managers
• Provides excellent guest service and resolves issues
• Lead team meetings
• Deliver training to restaurant managers on a variety of topics including marketing windows and LTOs and Brand initiatives
• Ensure that restaurants correctly execute new products and processes in a marketing window
• Develop business plans for their portfolio and develop action plans with the director of operations
• Drive a clear vision and clearly communicates to the team
Management Responsibilities Include:
• Recruit, hire, onboard, and develop restaurant managers
• Plan, monitor, appraise and review restaurant employee performance
• Manage and coordinate the Restaurant Management team to support their restaurant performance & execution
• Coach Restaurant Managers to drive sales, improve profitability and guest satisfaction
• Basic computer skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Basic math and financial management
• 2 years previous multi-unit or similar experience in retail, restaurant, or hospitality
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Works well with others in a fun, fast-paced team environment
• On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and embrace change
• Guest focused
• Ability to train and develop a team
• Time management
• Motivating others
Benefits & Compensation:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
• Monthly car allowance
• Cell phone allowance
• Gas reimbursement
• Five-day work week
• Flexible schedule; time off
• Career growth opportunity
• Paid vacation
• Holiday pay
• Paid sick time
• Health (BCBS) & Dental (Delta) Insurance
Jaton Mgmt is a highly regarded Dunkin’ franchise network operating 13 restaurants throughout Massachusetts.
Since 1989 our strong focus on developing our employees has proven to be the primary key to our success. Currently, the majority of our store managers and all of our multi-unit managers have been homegrown. We strive to promote our people from within. If you have the desire, and passion for your career, we have an opportunity for you to grow with us.
Right now, we are looking to add more dedicated people to our team as we continue to grow and develop as a network. We are seeking influential self-motivated leaders to play a vital role in our store’s day-to-day operations to help us deliver the best overall guest experience visiting our restaurants.
This Dunkin' restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Dunkin' trademarks, logos, and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.