Eversource Energy Associate Analyst, Meter to Cash in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
The Associate Analyst, Meter to Cash will be responsible for providing analytical support on Meter-to-Cash functions within the Customer Group, including participating on task forces and monitoring metrics, etc. Supports the planning and coordination of assignments associated with the maintenance of Meter-to-Cash daily processes and the resolution of special/error conditions. The Associate Analyst, Meter to Cash will assists in the development and monitoring of reports for key internal and external stakeholders. Assists in troubleshooting a variety of issues related to the Meter-to-Cash process and makes recommendations to leadership. Analyzes existing work practices to support effective operations.
- Assists with analyzing processes and data and converts such into value-added information and recommendations.
- Identifies opportunities for process change or continuous improvement and facilitates the acceptance and implementation of the change.
- Contributes to procedure and presentation development, and performs other related activities as needed.
- Participates in the reporting, tracking, retrieval and analysis of performance data.
- Provides troubleshooting support on business processes and systems.
- Supports audits and regulatory responses and compliance filings.
- Assists in the coordination of recommended system and work practice changes with other departments including testing and training.
- Provides analytical and technical support on daily work processes and systems involving the Meter to Cash life cycle.
- Participates in vendor-relationship monitoring and engagement.
- Collaborates with key internal business partners to remediate issues and concerns.
- Participates in storm restoration activities and emergency assignments.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, statistical and mathematical skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Familiarity with budgeting and accounting concepts. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel spreadsheets, charts and building functions required. Familiarity with Microsoft Access preferred. Experience with utilities and distribution systems, preferred. Knowledge of Meter-to-Cash concepts and operating procedures. Demonstrated proficiency with PCs and computer applications. Working knowledge of billing, payment, and metering systems is desired. Must be able to work in a team environment and possess strong communication. Demonstrated intellectual curiosity.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related discipline or equivalent experience required .
Experience : A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of related experience.
Licenses & Certifications: Must have a valid motor vehicle license.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor