Eversource Energy Project Cost Analyst, Transmission (Hybrid) in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
In this role you will monitor, maintain and report on budgets, contracts and other financial issues for Eversource transmission projects. You will obtain implementing information and recommendations to meet project goals and positively influence project direction. You will perform cost forecasting, monitoring and control activities including the preparation of cost performance and productivity reports, analysis of supporting data, variance reporting and special studies. You will evaluate and report the cost impact of scope changes and/or productivity changes and recommends corrective actions.
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
- Assists Project Managers with evaluations and refinement of project cost, cash flows and budgets throughout the project’s life cycle by assessing and communication status, variances, trends, and completions.
- Utilizes information such as bids, project scope changes, invoices, internal labor / contractors, material, and equipment to perform monthly project forecasting.
- Provides detailed project and program management cost analysis reports to Project Managers, Engineering and Plant Accounting.
- Evaluates and reports the cost impact scope changes and/or productivity changes and recommend corrective actions, as necessary.
- Reconciles project cost to establish accurate historical project data for future use.
- Handles the preparation of un-vouchered liabilities to ensure that all financial impacts are properly reflected on the company’s financial statements.
- Possess strong analytical skills for evaluation of estimates, budgets, cash flows, plans and schedules to effectively control cost
- knowledge of cost and schedule specification requirements, contracts administration techniques, types of contracts and contract applicability
- Ability to efficiently interface with, communicate and coordinate activities with Eversource management, project management and support personnel
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using written, oral, or graphical means
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, engineering, related area, or equivalent experience is required.
- Three (3) plus years of cost experience is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program.
- The annual salary range for this position is$87,000 - $97,000plus incentive.
- Salary is commensurate with your experience.
- Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs