Citizens Bank Sr Credit Risk Manager in Westwood, Massachusetts
The Senior Credit Risk Manager w ill be a key member of the Consumer Lending team, will dentify, evaluate and recommend quantitatively-based risk management initiatives that drive credit policy optimization efforts in personal loans and other unsecured lending, improve portfolio performance and accelerate sound growth. Conduct rigorous quantitative analysis to improve business partnerships and identify sound opportunities. Leverage credit risk domain expertise to solve problems of a primarily quantitative nature by conducting quantitative analyses across the credit risk management spectrum (Targeting, Underwriting and Account Management). Collect data and key metrics through designing experiments and utilize quantitative research methods to convert data into actionable recommendations and best-class credit strategies. Implement improvements in reporting capabilities by focusing on value added activities that support both internal and external stakeholders. Provide merchants with relevant and material credit risk updates that support a pro-business approach based on a credit controlled philosophy.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Analyze business problems and generate hypotheses
• Ability to proactively take lead and drive projects to fruition
• Analyze data to prove hypothesis and make recommendations for improvement
• Develop and deliver regular reports and communications to senior management
• Design statistical and mathematical models for reporting and predictive analytics
• Implement strategies in conjunction with other teams
• Communicate analysis insights and progress on implementation
• 2 years of experience in the position offered or in a related role involving data analytics, data visualization, and predictive analysis of financial data.
• 2 years experience programming in SAS, SQL and proven experience with relational databases
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical aptitude
• 2 years analytical or quantitative experience, preferably in retail credit risk (preferred)
• Ability to effectively communicate and present recommendations and solutions to business partners and internal team members (preferred)
- Knowledge of Student Lending products a plus
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative disciple (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics)
Master’s degree in a quantitative disciple (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics)
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
- Citizens Bank Jobs