Insight Global AV Project Engineer in Wilmington, Massachusetts
The Project Engineer is responsible for the complete technical functionality of systems, in projects assigned to them, starting at post-award through final close-out. This includes configuring, testing, and fine-tuning complex system components such as Audio DSPs, Videoconferencing codecs, Video scalers, video processors, and control system programming in some cases. The Project Engineer is instrumental in providing engineering level technical support to the operations department throughout the course of the project implementation and is key player in the close-out process.
Skills and Requirements
* Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in the audiovisual industry in a field engineering and/or design role.
* Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills.
* Ability to problem solve independently and with a sense of urgency.
* Detail oriented work approach and excellent follow up skills are a must.
* ICIA accredited CTS or advanced certification preferred.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit software preferred, will train if lacking. * Proficiency in Microsoft suite including, Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* General familiarity of Microsoft Windows environment and applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
* Ability to work effectively within tight timeframes and project deadlines. null
We are a company committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments where people can bring their full, authentic selves to work every day. We are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that believes everyone matters. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic factors, age, disability, protected veteran status, military oruniformed service member status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, andordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@insightglobal.com.
- Insight Global Jobs