Beth Israel Lahey Health Registered Nurse - Urgent Care Wilmington - 12hr Days in Wilmington, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
Under the mission to provide all patients a voice while delivering community hospital compassion with high-quality personalized care, as a Registered Nurse for our Urgent Care Team, you will be responsible for the following:
• Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments, observes patient’s progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
• Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
• Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) or obtain BSN within 5 years of hire
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• Work experience in unit specific specialty preferred
Schedule: One 12 hour shift including weekend and holiday rotation
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs