CDI Account Executive in Woburn, Massachusetts
As an Account Executive for the Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Massachusetts, you will be responsible for increasing patient volume and diagnostic imaging market share in your local territory through the sales and marketing of our services to physicians and healthcare systems. You will assume ownership and responsibility for defined market revenue and volume growth, in addition to growing and strengthening existing customer relationships.
You'll spend 5 days a week in your local territory in the Woburn, MA area driving revenue growth for our imaging centers. While helping to transform lives through remarkable service, you will also earn a generous base salary and an uncapped monthly commission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Creates a positive experience for every customer, every day by believing in and practicing The Experience
(60%) Deliver Territory Volume/Sales Objectives
- Identifies, develops and executes on new sales opportunities within territory & market, including new customer segments, new accounts, etc.
- Partners with radiologists to market existing and new product lines (clinical services) to new and existing clients
- Delivers and/or coordinates educational presentations to existing and prospective clients on emerging applications offered by the Company
- Conducts and/or coordinates educational and marketing seminars at local trade shows
- Participates in monthly sales marketing conference call with corporate marketing
- Monitors performance and profitability of services offered for assigned territory
- Works with Marketing department on implementation of sales strategies for territory, including development of collateral
- Maintains productive relationships with customer base in defined territory through delivery of extraordinary customer service and support
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationship with sales, center associates, operations and Radiologists
- Documents and maintains all customer contact/activity and information in customer relationship management system as well as in related internal information systems
- Provides input into sales, negotiations, and implementation of the payor contracting processes
- Monitors payor referral activity
(35%) Sales & Target Market Research
- Stays abreast of new developments and trends in diagnostic imaging and the health care industry in order to understand referrers and prospects' needs and provide workable solutions to referrer's requirements
- Develops and implements targeting and segmentation plan, by product line, for defined territory
- Partners with Sales Manager and Market Leader to execute strategic marketing and territory plans to ensure profitable growth and increased market share
- Provides management with market intelligence and competitive analysis reports
- Contributes to the success of the Market and sales team through best practice sharing and active involvement on market-wide sales initiatives
- Successfully completes required internal training and education
(5%) Completes additional tasks and projects as assigned
- Associate's degree
- Minimum 4 years marketing and sales experience
- Ability to deomontrate that you're competitive, resilient, analytical, intellectually curious, and have tremendous follow through
- Minimum 1-2 years of spreadsheet software usage, Excel preferred; valid driver's license and proof of current insurance
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketing/sales experience in radiology
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled