Aerotek Machine Operator in Woburn, Massachusetts
-Machine Operating experience
-Experience loading/unloading machines
-Inspection experience using Micrometers & Calipers
• Read assigned machines every hour using verniers, ohm meters and pin gauges.
• Checking material height, weight, outside diameter, inside diameter, resistance, temperature, rpm and pressure and record in computer.
• Use internal system to input what machines are running what material in order to hand off to next shift.
• Responsible for unloading and reloading assigned machines as well as cleaning machines.
• Reload machine when material is getting low; requires obtaining material from inventory freezer, thawing material, and cutting specific amount to reload into machine minimizing waste.
• Obtain correct die for individual job and cleaning die machine
Machine operator, Machine, Operator, General production, Diagrams, Measuring tools
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must Have high school diploma or GED.
-Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
-Must be able to read work orders
-Must have at least 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs