Beth Israel Lahey Health Medical Assistant, Gastroenterology, 40hr - Days *No Weekends* in Woburn, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Contributes to Winchester Physician Associates’ mission by assisting in the delivery of quality, safe clinical care. This clinical staff position will have an impact on the patient’s experience by facilitating excellent outcomes utilizing a collaborative team approach to patient care and on patient satisfaction by minimizing wait times and ensuring a clean, well-stocked and welcoming environment.
Education/Experience Required :
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Education/Experience Preferred :
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS:
Preferred: National Registration of Medical Assistant Certification (AAMA, CCMA, RMA, NCMA)
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Basic Life Support
• Identifies, greets, transports and/or escorts patients making the patients feel welcomed and comfortable.
• Takes vital signs (height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, temperature) and obtains patient history and medication list. Observes patient and documents and reports findings to licensed clinician and/or physician.
• Assists the nurse, physician, and/or other licensed clinician with the patient visit and care, which may include procedures such as:
o Preparing patient for visit including assistance with clothing and transferring to exam table/chair.
• Cleans and prepares the exam room or other patient areas between patients ensuring a clean, sanitized and welcoming environment.
• Provides back up or periodic administrative assistance to the practice as needed
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs