CTG Business Systems Analyst in Worcester, Massachusetts
Business Systems Analyst
3 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Business Systems Analyst position for a 6 month contract position!
Pay Rate: 57.14/hour
For immediate consideration, please email me email@example.com
The Analyst – Business Systems builds, maintains, and troubleshoots workflows and business processes.
Acts as the liaison between the various business groups and our technical teams. This position is also responsible for writing technical business requirements.
• Interacts with other departments and end users
• Interview customers to analyze, clarify and document user requirements and system needs.
• Shepherds the process through to solution delivery.
• Support projects as they move from initiation to implementation and conduct project reviews with impacted staff.
• Builds, maintains, and troubleshoots workflows and business processes
• Plan and execute the management and maintenance of projects
• Work directly with other technology groups to further understand technology impacts and drive cross team solutions
• Provides day-to-day configuration and support of primary enterprise mortgage processing systems
• Uses application and database tools to test and research data integrity issues
• Some vendor management
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS/BA Degree is required, preferably in Computer Science or MIS
• 3-5 years experience in a MIS consumer or business analysis role
• 2+ years of experience working with and supporting enterprise mortgage applications
• 1-3 years project coordinator experience preferred
• Previous development or system analysis experience is highly preferred
• Must have solid mortgage origination experience
• Direct experience with the loan origination process and associated systems strongly preferred
• Light coding/scripting experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have outstanding customer service skills
• Must possess the ability to interact regularly with internal customers and external vendors
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail
• Solid knowledge of SQL
• Understanding of database and file structures
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs