Robert Half Legal Administrative Assistant in Worcester, Massachusetts
Robert Half Legal Permanent Placement is seeking an experience Legal Assistant in Worcester. Candidates with experience in small firms are desirable.
Maintaining Flies and Calendars
Providing Administrative Support
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional individual seeking a long-term commitment to a thriving and growing practice. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, attentive to details and have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced law firm environment. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, apply today.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree is a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software and Adobe Acrobat
· Knowledge of business, finance and legal terminologies
· Excellent customer service and professional demeanor
· The ability to read, interpret, and accurately summarize complex documents
· Familiarity with electronic document management and file systems
· Ability to manage workflow processes, maintain confidentiality, and handle sensitive information with integrity.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs