CDM Smith Proposal Specialist (Federal Market) in Worcester, Massachusetts
CDM Smith is expanding the marketing team in our Federal Services Unit. We’re seeking to add to our team a proven, Marketing Specialist with experience in proposals to win federal design & construction contracts.
We are open to this position working remotely, hybrid, or in any of our offices across the United States
As a member of the CDM Smith team, you would participate in business development efforts encompassing multimillion-dollar U.S. government opportunities across the nation and overseas.
• Developing, writing, editing, and producing complex proposals, presentations, and related marketing materials.
• Editing documents written by others for grammar and style.
• Applying a theme-based approach to development of proposals and presentations.
• Organizing, negotiating, and driving proposal schedules.
• Coordinating proposal teams that include management, technical, financial, and graphic design staff.
• Conducting research on federal contracts, competitors, and potential team partners.
• Analyzing sam.gov synopses, requests for proposals, and other solicitation documents.
• Traveling occasionally to locations nationwide for meetings and proposal efforts.
Proposal Specialist (Federal Market)
OPS - Marketing/Bus Develpmt
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3 years of related experience.
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience developing proposals for US federal government clients.
• Experience with established business development models (e.g., Miller-Heiman, Shipley).
• Advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint, including use of styles and templates.
• Experience helping teams to rehearse and prepare for interviews/presentations.
• Ability to coordinate projects by communicating with remote team members.
• Experience in editing/proofreading narrative written by other professionals.
• Demonstrated talent for managing multiple, simultaneous tasks under tight deadlines.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions. Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview. CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate. In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.
All bonuses at CDM Smith are discretionary and may or may not apply to this position.
- CDM Smith Jobs